Monday, June 29, 2009

Cleaning fun at Aleph


A few of us spent the day cleaning the new Aleph warehouse. Aleph is a non-profit organization that teaches disadvantaged children to surf, know God and love Him whole-heartedly. It is the vision of my great friend, Rehgert, who has such a passion for serving others. They also run a surf shop and prayer meetings from the warehouse. The weather was freezing that day, so that explains the tracksuits and boots.


My brother, Pieter, and our friend, Brent, had the task of cleaning the chairs.

See what happens when you send a skater to do a cleaner's job...

I'm very excited to see things up and running. I know the kids are going to love it! I also saw an old wooden table there that I can't wait to restore! yay!

Need to start packing though, I'm going to Australia tomorrow. Hope I find some crafty stuff there!

Cherio

No comments:

Post a Comment